This month we're excited to announce Chris Young has joined the Ironclad team as our new GC and that Will Yoon will be leading our next Rooftop Law School. Subscribe to our Community Newsletter to access the content in full, including job postings from our members. Here are excerpts from this month's issue:
Join us — Nov. 8, Rooftop Law School with Will Yoon, Dropbox
Does the warrantless search and seizure of cell phone records, which include the location and movements of cell phone users, violate the Fourth Amendment? To answer this question and explore the issues presented by Carpenter v. United States, join Will Yoon, Sr. Director of Product Counseling at Dropbox for this month's Rooftop Law School.
See you at the ACC's Annual Meeting, Oct. 21-34
We're proud to sponsor ACC's Annual Meeting this year. Drop by Booth #106 and treat yourself to a conference survival kit. Kick off the conference with a breakfast demo led by Melanie Wong on Monday, Oct. 22, starting at 7:45 a.m., and close it out with our Community Dinner at the Moonshine Grill & Patio on Tuesday, Oct. 23.
- This month, we are excited to announce that former customer Chris Young has joined Ironclad as our GC! If Chris's name sounds familiar, it might be because he was previously GC of GoFundMe. His career has taken him from Obama for America to Keker, Van Nest & Peters to Head of BD at OpenGov. Read about his path to GC here.
- Congrats to Alese Torres on her promotion to Corporate Counsel at Indiegogo!
- Checkr’s GC, Irene Liu, offers tips on handling regulators in Corporate Counsel. Check it out.
Jobs from Our Community
If you have a job you’d like us to post, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll publish it in our next newsletter.
- AppDynamics is seeking a Senior Corporate Counsel with experience in technology licensing.
- FabFitFun is hiring a Commercial Counsel to lead the day-to-day legal needs of an LA-based e-commerce and media company that aims to inspire happiness through discovery.
- 500 Startups is hiring for a Funds Associate Counsel responsible for managing fund legal matters, global and regulatory matters, and overall group restructuring.
- Hotel booking app, HotelTonight, is looking for an Assistant General Counsel to work closely with business, engineering, and product teams and provide legal counsel and strategic business advice on a broad range of matters.
- And more...
Want more? Access the full content of our monthly newsletters by subscribing here.