The 2019 CLOC Vegas Institute is almost here! If you’re a legal operations professional trying to learn about today’s best practices, connect with pioneers in the field, or snap a killer selfie, we invite you to connect with us at Booth 1 or attend one of the five events we’ll be hosting during the conference.Here are six reasons to connect with us at CLOC:
1. You still track contract-related data in a spreadsheet. On Tuesday, May 14, we’ll be hosting a session on Leveraging Contract Data for Data Driven Decision-Making. You’ll hear about what types of contract data you need to be tracking in order to protect your business, and how best it. Speakers include Ironclad’s GC, Chris Young, and Legal Engineer, Efren Bonner; and Impossible Foods’ Senior Corporate Paralegal, Angela Mendenhall. Check out the details here.
2. You’re tired of using contracting and sales tools that don’t work with each other. On Tuesday, May 14, we’ll be hosting a demo session of Blueprint, our walk-up usable, no-code workflow builder, as well as our seamless integrations with products like DocuSign, Dropbox, and Salesforce. You’ll learn what a digital contract platform is and how it can plug into the products you’re already using. Learn more here.
3. Your legal and legal ops teams are operating in unfamiliar territory, whether because of company growth, new business units, or new regulations. On Wednesday, May 15th, our CEO Jason Boehmig will moderate a panel with senior in-house counsel from Google, Autodesk, and Fitbit. You’ll get an inside look at how legal and legal ops teams at Google, AutoDesk, and Fitbit have adapted to meet new business and legal challenges. Learn more here.
4. You’d like to meet other GCs and leaders in legal ops over a fun, informal dinner. We’ll be hosting a VIP dinner at Spago on Tuesday, May 14th. Apply to participate here.
5. You want to get a second opinion on your current operations challenges. On May 14th, we’ll be hosting Office Hours with Efren Bonner, one of our Legal Engineers. This will be an informal drop-in session where you’ll have the chance to ask our Legal Engineers about operations challenges and best practices. Think of it as an AMA in real life. Details here.
6. You enjoy legal puns, photo booths, raffles, or some combination of the above. Visit us at Booth 1 and take an animated selfie in our photo booth. Then, stick around to see if you’ve won a prize at our daily raffle.
Want to learn more? Check out our line-up of CLOC events here.